CBD-infused honey also commonly known as Hemp Honey is just one of a growing number of ways to ingest the cannabinoid. Most people would classify it under the broad category of CBD edibles. However, CBD honey has several advantages compared to more traditional options like tea or chocolate.
Honey has been used for generations as a delicious, all-natural remedy to ease discomfort and improve general well-being. The misconception, though – is that there’s no such thing as Hemp Honey. It is more accurately called CBD honey because It is made by mixing natural honey, and CBD extracted from organic hemp under gentle heat.
Full spectrum hemp extract has received praise in recent years as yet another all-natural improvement to daily life free of annoying side effects and chemicals. Now you may use the straightforward, delectable, and convenient hemp honey to get the advantages of both of these items at once. This special product has the ability to help you make the most of your day with a subtle sweetness that is unmatched.
To easily incorporate this combination into your daily life, use these methods:
- Use it in your coffee or tea: There is no better way to start the day than with a cup of hot, freshly brewed coffee that has been infused with hemp or CBD. This is the ideal situation to utilize a drizzle of hemp honey since it gives you the wake-up you need plus a little extra. Although cannabinoids, terpenes, and phytonutrients are naturally present in coffee, adding a small amount of honey is a great way to obtain their CBD effects and the ideal amount of sweetness to complement the distinct flavor of the roast.
- Apply it to your lips like a lip balm: Using a dab of CBD infused honey instead of an expensive lip balm can preserve your lips just as well. A small amount of this silky honey applied to your lips keeps the elements at bay as the naturally occurring CBD is absorbed through your delicate skin, giving you the desired sense of tranquility while preventing dryness and chapping.
- Use it to combat allergies: Although there is some disagreement on the subject, it is generally accepted that eating honey on days with high pollen counts can assist to lessen the affects of allergies. Hemp honey provides you with both the calming effects of the full spectrum hemp extracts as well as the allergy-fighting advantages of honey.
- Give it to your pets: Even if you need to be a little more careful about what you give your dogs for their aches and pains, there are still ways that you may support them in a healthy, natural way. There are CBD products made specifically for pets, which are safe and helpful for your four-legged buddies. The products aim to provide your pet with joint relief, reduce seasonal allergies, and much more. They do this by balancing hemp honey and its beneficial pollens, MCT coconut oil, and full spectrum hemp extract. These goods also come in delicious varieties that your pet will appreciate, such salmon and bacon.
- Make some recipes: Hemp honey is simple to use in a wide range of recipes. In fact, it’s simple to adapt any recipe that calls for regular honey to include this ingredient. This ingredient is frequently used in cooking for the following recipes:
– sauce for salad
– flavored fruits (especially berries)
– other naturally sweetened liquids like lemonade
– sweets like taffy and caramels
Also Read: How Healthy Is CBD Honey?
What Are The Potential Benefits Of Hemp Honey?
1. Better Skin Health
It’s not a new idea to use honey and CBD in beauty products. The skin-benefits of CBD and honey are amplified when they are combined in honey with CBD. When it comes to treating skin diseases like eczema, psoriasis, or acne, this combo works wonders.
It has components that are antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and oil-reducing that can assist with acne. Additionally, CBD honey can lessen irritation and dryness of the skin as well as delay the onset of wrinkles and aging. Honey is very widely recognized for treating wounds.
2. Enhance Sleep
A lot of people have difficulty going to sleep at night. If you belong to this group, CBD honey is a cheap supplement that can be useful. The importance of getting a good night’s sleep for your health and wellbeing.
According to experts, you should obtain 7 to 9 hours of sleep each night to feel relaxed and awake the next day.
Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that improves mood, and CBD honey helps to produce it. Then it is changed by the body into melatonin, a substance that controls the quantity and quality of sleep. For improved sleep, simply mix a teaspoon or two of CBD honey with your nightly milk or chamomile tea.
3. Enhance Gut And Digestion Health
Drinking hot water with CBD honey and lemon helps ease constipation and enhance digestion. They may help you eliminate toxins and undigested meals from your body as well as cleanse your colon. Improved digestion results in an improved immune system and metabolism.
Additionally beneficial for digestive health is the CBD found in the CBD-infused honey. It reduces cortisol levels to stop intestinal permeability or leaky gut. Additionally, it controls hunger, which may be advantageous for someone with bloating and stomach bulge.
CBD-infused honey is a fantastic way to enjoy the benefits of honey and CBD at the same time. It is tasty, nutritious, and convenient to use. Plus, it is healthier than many other CBD infused foods, which may contain artificial ingredients or excess sugar.
Other health advantages of CBD honey include improved skin health, improved brain function, improved digestion and intestinal health, and less anxiety. It can also be used in more than 20 different ways to enhance your general health.
If you’re interesting in trying out some CBD infused honey, here at Holistic Hemp Scotland we actually two customer favourite raw full spectrum honey products. Containing a combination of raw honey with our carefully selected full spectrum CBD. Our CBD Infused Honey is produced according to the highest standards that becomes a versatile flavoursome alternative to sugar.