Many of us these days either intuitively or through a direct experience begin to realise that sugar in our food is a problem. Using artificial sweeteners is not a solution either as in some cases it can create even more problems and the main one is insulin insensitivity. Most of artificial sweeteners don’t raise glucose level but they still raise your insulin level thus developing resistance for it, which eventually can lead to a lot of health issues. That’s why in our product that require some sweeteners we only use plant derived healthy alternatives like Stevia in our CBD Chocolate.
Just in America 122 million adults have chronically high blood sugar – either pre-diabetes or diabetes. That’s half of the adult population! In the UK it is estimated to be over 4 million people at present. Extra pounds and high blood sugar level go hand in hand, so if you are overweight, you probably have this issue and need to do something about it.
The extra sugar molecules in your blood have damaging effect on your blood vessels, nerves, kidneys, and the delicate tissues of your eyes.
This basically Means That
- You exposed to the higher risk of heart attack or stroke
- You have much higher risk to suffer of Alzheimer’s disease
- Majority of people with diabetes develop nerve damage
- Your vision will suffer from rapid decline
- It can lead to kidney failure
- It poses a threat of limb amputation
- You are exposed to viruses and deceases of many kinds and more likely to die in any given year
Sorry, we don’t mean to upset you with this scary statements, but we are sure you want to do everything you possibly can to prevent diabetes, which includes…
Using Honey As A Sweetener!
That’s right, scientists at the prestigious Lund Institute in Sweden just published research in the British Journal of Nutrition showing that…
People who consume the most honey are 18% less likely to develop type 2 diabetes! Please look it up. Honey even performed better than vegetables.
No way! You might say.
However, consider this:
- The natural sugars in honey have a “slow-release effect” — which means it doesn’t cause the sharp peak in blood sugar that other sweet substances (like refined sugar) do. In all honesty, we kind of felt it intuitively but it’s exciting to hear from reliable sources.
- You can improve your skin condition.
- You can use honey to help with immune problems.
- Honey helps with metabolic problems, like high sugar level and high cholesterol.
- It is effective against many respiratory problems, like colds, cough and flu.
- You need it if you experience digestive problems, like heartburn or bad bacteria overgrowth.
This is just a brief list different areas to look at and consider honey as a supplement of choice instead of sugar or any artificial fructose/glucose-based sugar replacements.
We at Holistic Hemp Scotland strongly believe in the health-giving and healing powers of honey—and regularly recommend honey to all our friends and customers.
Being so passionate about using the preventive and curative power of honey, we could not ignore the chance of combining it with CBD…The idea is to enhance each of the components in one natural combination of CBD Honey!
Honey is nature’s answer to so many health problem and so is CBD.
All you need is to know when to use it and how to use it…
Use “honeylover10” to get a special discount on CBD Honey, and use this ‘gift of nature’ to heal your ailing body
PS Just a few words about our honey to explain how different it is to mainstream types you can find in the supermarkets and why you should go for it:
- The honey you can by in most of the shops is refined filtered type which looks beautiful but has very little nutritional value. To make their product look as appetising as possible, honey producers “clean it up” before shipping it to supermarkets and other large vendors. That means filtering out all the unattractive, small remnants of the honey-making process, and pasteurisation at high temperatures to extend the honey’s shelf life.
- The honey we have for you is raw; you know, the one you can see in the farmers market sometimes, looking quite cloudy with some ‘stuff’ floating in it. It’s those remnants that are so important as they contain a lot of natural goodness.
- Raw honey is a powerful antioxidant, because of the flavonoids, phenolic acid and phytochemicals it contains. It is able to reduce oxidative stress and minimize the damage done to the body by free radicals, which sugar is so good in increasing when it gets into our bodies.
- The powerful combination of cannabinoids, flavonoids and terpenes contained in our full-spectrum CBD products makes our Raw CBD Honey a must-try products for anybody interested in benefits of CBD and improving their health by finding healthy solutions to sugar-rich diet.