Is there anything better than a tall glass of frosty hemp iced tea on a hot (or not so hot!) day? How about a eating it as a cooling popsicle?
Like most of other popsicle recipes these hemp tea popsicles are easy to make with minimal equipment. These popsicles have multiple layers of lemon flavour with lemon juice, hemp tea and basil.
- Popsicle Mould and Sticks
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1 Hemp Tea bag
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 1 table spoon of Honey
- Cut the lemon and squeeze that into a large bowl or container.
- Boil 1 and 1/2 cup of water.
- Add the tea bag to the hot water. You only need one tea bag for that amount of water. Using more tea will just make popsicles astringent.
- Take the 10 fresh basil leaves, tear them up and add them to the lemon juice.
- Pour in just enough of the hot tea to cover that.
- Further crush the basil leaves. This is to get that nice bright basil flavour infused into the lemon juice and the tea mixture.
- Add the rest of the tea, along with the basil leaves, and let that steep for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once that is steeped, add the remaining water which is about one and 1/4 cup and then add the honey.
- Once that mixture is put together, strain out all the basil leaves.
- Mix it all together and let it cool.
- Once cooled add it your popsicle molds, freeze them, and enjoy.
15 Best CBD Oils