Frequent Asked Questions
The following Frequently Asked Questions will help you when making your purchases of these products on Holistic Hemp Scotland. These FAQs are based on common queries our Customer Services have received.
We are trying to provide as much information as we can via our FAQs, which are constantly being updated to help answer your queries while you are on our website.
A list of frequently asked questions is available below. If you have any concerns or questions not covered in the FAQs below, please use the contact form below and we will get back to you with an answer as soon as possible.
We’ve had several requests for some frequently asked questions. If you have any questions that aren’t listed below, or you feel you would like a more detailed answer, please email us! We are dedicated to educating our clients and others who are interested in trying out the various hemp related products.
1. How Do I Track My Order?
You can track your order using the tracking link that is sent via email within 1 hour of placing your order (please check your spam/ junk folder in case it’s ended up in there).
It can take 24 working hours for tracking to become active once dispatched. If it is around a weekend or bank holiday, please allow 1 working day.
If you are unable to find any details on your parcel, feel free to Contact Us.
2. Can I Place An Order By Phone?
The website is the most efficient and easiest way to place an order with us, allowing you to save your details and checkout exceptionally quickly. If necessary, we can help you place an order via phone by contacting us at 01575 520 272.
3. How Do I Cancel My Order?
If you have just placed your order, please Contact Us as quickly as possible. As we are partnered with a highly efficient fulfillment service that processes orders very quickly, this means that once the order has been “packed” and sent to the delivery service, we are no longer able to stop the parcel being shipped.
4. Is My Information Safe When I Make A Purchase?
When you are ready to make your purchase and have added your items to the cart. Click the checkout button, this will take you to the secure section of our website and you will see a lock sign in the URL address as confirmation of this. This shows you that your information is secure and that this is a trusted site to disclose any sensitive data such as your personal and bank details. The eCommerce section of our website is SSL secure and the highly encrypted link between the web server and browser ensures a safe purchasing experience.
5. How Long Will It Take For Me To Receive My Holistic Hemp Scotland Purchase?
All of the items will be dispatched first class and should take between 1-2 business days to arrive. We will send you a notification when we have dispatched your items. During busy periods such as bank holidays the time it takes to receives your item may be slightly longer.
6. How Do I Make A Payment?
You can pay with a Visa/Mastercard or by bank transfer.
Choose which option you would prefer at the checkout and you will either be directed through our card payment system or we will send you instructions to proceed with a bank transfer payment.
7. Are All Our Products Posted Discreetly?
We take your discretion very seriously, so please rest assured that Delivery is always discreet, regardless if the shipping destination is your home, your office or any other UK mainland address.
We deliver all our products in plain brown boxes, without branding. Furthermore, there will be no content description on the outside of the parcel, only the carrier label will be displayed. As a result no one beside you will know the nature of the contents inside.
8. How Much Do You Charge For Shipping
We offer free first class signed postage within the UK for any order over £60, we also ship outside the UK for £8. There is the option at the checkout to upgrade to special delivery, guaranteed before 1PM the next business day for £6..
Our goal at Holistic Hemp Scotland is to make cannabidiol easy to understand, so we’ve compiled all our CBD knowledge into one spot.
If you have any questions throughout, you can head over to our Ask A Question tab to send us an email. Our CBD experts will answer and return your enquiries within 24 hours.
- The main difference between our oils – Raw, De-waxed and Alpine is the taste.
- Raw oils are suitable for people who don’t mind strong earthy taste with spicy edge, it also has full range of cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and even chlorophyll.
- De-waxed oil has much milder taste and more pleasant smell.
- The Alpine series is formulated to be palatable by all with its mild taste and gentle ‘weedy’ smell.
- There are 2.5mg CBD per drop in 500mg CBD Oil (5%CBD tincture).
- There are 5mg CBD per drop in 1000mg CBD Oil (10%CBD tincture).
- There are 7.5mg CBD per drop in 1500mg CBD Oil (15%CBD tincture).
- There are 10mg CBD per drop in 2000mg CBD Oil (20%CBD tincture).
- Hemp-seed, olive of MCT are the carrier oils that are used to dilute the CBD extract to the right consistency.
- Olive oil would add spiciness and bitterness to the taste, whereas hemp-seed oil would add much more earthy taste and MCT (coconut) oil has not taste and makes the mildest CBD oil.
- MCT stands for mid chain triglycerides, which is the 4-6 molecule chain of fats that are the fastest absorbing and energy releasing.
- The recommended use currently is not to exceed 70mg CBD per day and we recommending taking it twice daily by placing a few drops (see above for CBD content per drop) and allowing CBD to be absorbed through taste receptors directly into the bloodstream.
- Avoid swallowing straight away as stomach acid is damaging for CBD and you will not get good bio-availability.
We have a strong commitment to our quality and want to provide you all transparency when you are choosing our CBD products. A Certificate of Analysis (COA) is so important to have and the only way to be certain that our products are pure and free from harmful toxins. There are a lot of options out there and the properties of CBD can differ from producer to producer. Before you purchase any of our CBD products, look to see if they have been third-party tested by a laboratory not related to the producer. The lab will issue a COA after testing. All of this may seem confusing and overwhelming at first, but from all of us here at Holistic Hemp Scotland, we want to make this easy for you as we join you on your journey. All our products are CO2 extracted, full spectrum, non-GMO, organic CBD dominant hemp extract containing less than 0.2% THC.
5-15% Alpine CBD Tincture Oils
- 5% Alpine CBD Tincture Oils Certificate Of Analysis
- 10% & 15% Alpine CBD Tincture Oils Cannabinoid Certificate Of Analysis
- 10% & 15% Alpine CBD Tincture Oils Terpene Certificate Of Analysis
10% CBD Dewaxed Tincture Oil
- 10% CBD Dewaxed Tincture Oil Cannabinoid Certificate Of Analysis
- 10% CBD Dewaxed Tincture Oil Terpene Certificate Of Analysis
2.5% CBD Raw Organic Olive Oil Tincture
5-20% Raw CBD+CBDA Tincture Oils
- 5% CBD+CBDA Raw Tincture Oils Certificate Of Analysis
- 10% CBD+CBDA Raw Tincture Oil Certificate Of Analysis
- 15% CBD+CBDA Raw Tincture Oil Certificate Of Analysis
- 20% CBD+CBDA Raw Tincture Oil Cannabinoid Certificate Of Analysis
- 20% CBD+CBDA Raw Tincture Oil Terpene Certificate Of Analysis
15% Full Spectrum CBD Cannabis Paste
- 15% Full Spectrum CBD Cannabis Paste Certificate Of Analysis Test
- 15% Full Spectrum CBD Cannabis Paste Certificate Of Analysis
2.5% CBD Alpine Water Soluble Tincture
CBG Pastes From Organically Grown Hemp
500-1000MG CBD Broad Spectrum Balms
250mg CBD/CBDA Massage Oil
25MG CBD Cooling Muscle Gel
Full Spectrum CBD Capsules
Luxury CBD Coffee (Caffeinated 250G)
Luxury CBG Coffee (Decaffeinated 250G)
Original Raw Full Spectrum CBD Honey
- 120mg Original Full Spectrum CBD Honey (Light) Certificate Of Analysis
- 240mg Original Raw Full Spectrum CBD Honey (Dark) Certificate Of Analysis
All Natural CBD Infused Chocolate Bar
Other Certificates Of Analysis
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Sign up for the Holistic Hemp Scotland Newsletter and get weekly updates from our CBD experts.