Benefits Of Raw CBD Tincture Oil?
We had many customers asking this question last week since we had a joint sale of Alpine 5% CBD Oils. So, we thought we could post some useful information for everyone to benefit:
Here Are The Main Points You Should Know About This Tincture:
- It’s Raw! – Our Raw CBD Oil is as raw as it gets. What does it mean? We don’t take anything from the natural extract, which we receive through Super Critical CO2 extraction method. It’s full spectrum. That means it has all cannabinoids, flavonoids, terpenes and even chlorophyll and waxes present in the cannabis plant in the nature. Some conversion of acidic forms of cannabinoid does take place during decarboxylation but even this we tend to keep to a minimum
- It Offers Entourage Effect – it’s not only CBD but all those other components that nature so graciously granted to cannabis plant, that play significant role and how we feel when we take CBD oil.
- It Comes From Clean Source – we ensure that the raw material our CBD oil is extracted from is organic and contaminants free. You can see the certificates for it showing no traceable heavy metals, mycotoxins or pesticides in the biomass our Raw CBD Oil comes from.
- It Is High In CBDA – we posted about benefits of CBDA before and can only add that this seems to be very important for many people who know about CBD and take CBD products.
- It’s Good Inside Out – what we mean is that our Raw CBD Oil can be used internally and externally for some skin conditions and for massaging in into the skin to get the benefits of CBD, which is really well absorbed through the skin.
- It’s A Great Starter – it makes sense to start your journey with lower concentration CBD oil and our 5% CBD Raw Tincture oil has on average 2.5mg CBD per drop, which makes it easy to measure.
- It’s Good For Cooking – although we don’t recommend heating it because it can cause further conversion of CBDA into CBD, you can add it to your salad dressing as a healthy component that ads flavour and spice to the taste of your salads.
The entourage effect of CBD is the combined effect of the hemp plant’s cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids and fatty acids all working together to change the way you think and feel. Many CBD users enjoy this effect and believe it enhances the hemp plant’s effects on the body.
Cannabidiolic acid (CBDa) is a compound that occurs naturally in abundance in growing hemp and cannabis plants. It is the acid form of CBD or the unheated or “raw” form of CBD. When CBDa is heated up, it turns into CBD. CBDa interacts with the body and endocannabinoid system.
Endocannabinoid System a whole web of biochemical pathways, enzymes, and receptors inside our bodies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter & Get 10% Off Your First Order
Sign up for the Holistic Hemp Scotland Newsletter and get weekly updates from our CBD experts. Your privacy is very important to us. We will not share your information with anyone else. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.
We use One.com as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to One.com for processing.