Kick-Start Your Day With Our CBD Oil Morning Routine
For many people, the morning starts off first thing with a cup of tea. The smell, the taste, the ritual drinking of tea is hard not to love. It’s so good that you might want to re-evaluate how you start your day. According to studies, drinking warm water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach has the numerous proven health benefits.
Water is, without question, a necessary component of our existence and indeed for all life on the planet. You’ve probably heard that you should drink at least eight glasses of water a day. Some of the advantages of starting your day with warm water are as follows:
- Stimulates the digestive system, beneficial for those who believe breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
- Helps to stimulate liver and kidney functioning.
- Helps to improve the activities of the central nervous system, which may assist to relieve anxiety.
- Aids in the removal of toxins in your body which hasten the aging process due to its excellent effects producing bright skin and unclogging pores.
- Aids in the removal of congestion and relieves a sore throat.
- Aids in the prevention of phlegm (a type of mucus made in your chest) collection.
- Adding freshly squeezed lemon juice or apple cider vinegar to your warm water helps with your body’s pH level and has a very positive benefit on weight loss & blood sugar control.
- Rituals and habits become essential during lockdown for mental health — warm water sets the tone for the rest of the day in the most positive manner.
To really boost the positive effect of your morning warm water routine, why not drink your glass with Full Spectrum Water Soluble CBD Capsule or add a few drops of 2.5% Alpine CBD Water Soluble Tincture to your morning glass of warm water?
Step 1: To have your water ready in the morning, prepare it the night before by filling up the glass with fresh or boiled water and placing on the radiator so it gets warm over night or early in the morning. Alternatively, just boil the kettle for a few seconds making sure that the temperatures are not boiling and just around 40-50 degrees Celsius.
When it comes to heating CBD, take great care not to overdo it. While heating CBD oil can improve its efficiency, it can also kill some of the active ingredients. CBD oil should not be heated above 90°C to avoid further decarboxylation and loss of some active phyto-cannabinoids & terpenes.
Step 2: Into the glass, squeeze 2-4 drops of 2.5% Alpine CBD Water Soluble Tincture or any other water-soluble CBD tincture adhering to the levels of CBD you are required to take.
Step 3: Take a few sips of water and don’t drink it all at once. Sipping is the best technique to drink water. This is because saliva, which we generate in large amounts, stabilises stomach acid in the mouth.
Here Are Some Healthy Tips For Jazzing Up The Taste:
Lime, honey, warm water + few drops of 2.5% Alpine CBD Water Soluble Tincture
Fresh mint leaves, warm water, and 2.5% Alpine CBD Water Soluble Tincture
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Sign up for the Holistic Hemp Scotland Newsletter and get weekly updates from our CBD experts.